Training Dates: November 10 – 12, 2017
If you love kids and love yoga then consider joining us for a Yoga with Nitya Teacher Training
Nitya Griffith has developed a unique approach to teaching children that incorporates storytelling and songs to engage their body, mind, and imagination.
This program is now offered nationwide and we would love to have you become a Yoga with Nitya Teacher. Together we are creating a culture of peace, one child at a time.
Your training includes:
- Licensing Nitya’s original scripts
- A copy of Nitya’s DVD and access to her exclusive library of original songs
A copy of Nitya’s books “A Child’s Journey into Yoga” and “The Yoga with Nitya Cookbook”
- A brief overview of anatomy and understanding the body of a child
- An approach to teaching children ages 2 – 9
- Mindfulness practices for Teens
- Approaching special needs populations, private classes and more
- Franchising opportunity for launching a Yoga with Nitya Summer Camp in your area
This is not YA registered but you can count the CEUs towards your teaching hours.
What do you need to participate in this training? A good singing voice, a love for children, strong storytelling ability, healthy lifestyle, and a knowledge of yoga are all needed skills to be accepted in this training. You need to be proficient at hatha yoga but do not have to be a certified yoga instructor unless you are looking to teach an older population of kids like middle or high school.
You will find the Yoga with Nitya Training to be engaging, authentic, inspiring, and very generous in sharing the talents Nitya has honed for the past 12 years.